Field Game: Winter 2014
12 Feb 2014
Suddenly we've got another game upon us!
The sponsor is OlegatorTheSaint and his message follows:
“In the begining was the song. Stars singing, as they playing the beautiful tune of heavens. Lynn Minmay - 2009. Sharon Apple - 2040. "Fire Bombers" - 2045. And now...”
A big picture is split into a lot of little pictures put in cells. Every cell may or may not have a prize inside. The prize quantity is displayed at the start but exactly what is hidden out there is a secret. The game is over when the last prize is found.
- You can open cells in any order.
- Every user can open a cell once in 3 days.
- Every user can use SP Fuse to lighten the restriction above by spending SP. You can only speed things up once a day.
- Each SP Fuse use raises the use cost by 30% of the base value but every cell opened lowers the SP Fuse use cost by 10%. The use cost cannot go lower than the base use cost. Putting it simple: the more you speed up the time the more it costs.
- Base SP Fuse use cost for current game is 20 SP.
Good luck on the battlefield! =)