26 Jan 2014
It seems like an established tradition for us to move servers after New Year.
But unlike last time, when moved according to plan and all, this year we are experiencing trouble with hard drives, and it's easier for us to switch servers than replace the drives.
Thus three unpleasant moments follow:
Site will be unavailable. For some for an hour or two, for others it may be up to one or two days.
It was time to switch to a new version of PHP, and I am finally going to do it. We fixed lots of small bugs within a tiny amount of time. However, something tells me that no matter how thoroughly the tests are ran, there would still be something that doesn't work. If you encounter a bug, please PM me (preferably attaching a screenshot and saying what you were doing when you found it).
We've changed IP adress again.
And a good news that all the data is safe.
And... If you read this message, the site has moved successfully :)
Thank you for attention.