Field Game: Summer 2013
09 Jun 2013
A new field game has started.
This time we have a sponsor: many thanks to OlegatorTheSaint! :)
A word from our sponsor:
“In the name of the Great Goddess!”
A big picture is split into a lot of little pictures put in cells. Every cell may or may not have a prize inside. The prize quantity is displayed at the start but exactly what is hidden out there is a secret. The game is over when the last prize is found.
- You can open cells in any order.
- Every user can open a cell once in 3 days.
- Every user can use SP Fuse to lighten the restriction above by spending SP. You can only speed things up once a day.
- Each SP Fuse raises the cost by 30% of the base value but every cell opened lowers the cost by 10%. The cost cannot go lower than the base cost. Putting it simple: the more you speed up the time the more it costs.
- Base SP Fuse cost for current game is 15 SP.
Good luck on the battlefield! =)