Field Game: release!
09 Feb 2013
As I mentioned earlier the testing has not uncovered any major issues and all the minor ones had been fixed.
Away with those words! I announce the next game start! This time the prizes are quite tangible. And the main one is... hehe, a secret! =) It’s worth fighting for, I promise.
All the prizes are related to the hidden picture so you get more ideas on what you might discover as the game goes.
The rules are pretty much unchanged:
- You can open cells in any order.
- Every user can open a cell once in 3 days.
- Every user can spend SP to shorten the time period above. You can only speed things up once a day.
- Every action mentioned above raises the cost by 60% of the base value but every cell opened lowers the cost by 10%. The cost cannot go lower than the base cost. Putting it simple: the more you speed up the time the more it costs.
- Base SP Fuse cost for current game is 50 SP.
Good luck on the battlefield! =)