02 Dec 2012
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.
We've got great news today. We’re introducing long-awaited game you can spend your precious SP on. We still need to run a test (that’s what we’re about to do) to make a proper release.
So there is a big picture that is divided into a lot of little pictures. Every cell may or may have a prize in it. Only the prize quantity is displayed at the start, exactly what is hidden out there is unknown. As this is a test I’ll make an exception: prizes are SP purses, I won’t declare the amount of SP in a purse though. The game is over when the last prize is found.
- You can open cells in any order.
- Every user can open a cell once in 3 days.
- Every user can spend SP to lighten the restriction above. You can only speed things up once a day.
- Every action mentioned above raises the cost by 60% of the base value but every cell opened lowers the cost by 10%. The cost cannot go lower than the base cost. Putting it simple: the more you speed up the time the more it costs.
- Base SP Fuse cost for current game is 10 SP.
Purpose of the test:
Searching for bugs. To all participants: in case you see something that shouldn’t be there or something going wrong — please make a screenshot (or several) of it and send me a message with as much details as possible about the issue and foregoing actions.
Rough calculation of time required to open a certain amount of cells taking user activity into account. This measure will be very important when we plan consequent games.
The game is planned to be held every season but it’s not impossible we take it down entirely based on the results.
Thus said in case of a successful test (no critical bugs found or all of them successfully fixed) a new game will be started with prizes more attractive!
Good luck! :)