01 Jul 2012
Greetings, fellow shelfers! We’re pleased to announce a new figure photo contest!
The subject is † gothic †.
The answer to your obvious «what exactly is the gothic you expect» question is: dark beauty. To my mind, that phrase shall create the required image.
The awards: winner gets a † Heat Blade † figurine by Yamato!
It’s provided by Fast Anime store, our sponsor.
A reminder – the store sells anime figures, anime DVDs, manga, art books, magazines, accessories and lots of other nomnoms.
Any registered Shelf user can participate.
If you’d like to participate, but haven’t registered yet you can join right now. It’s easy!
One little detail: if the winner’s not 18 years old we’ll have to ask his parent’s or guardian’s permission to receive the figurine. It’s quite a… special one.
The photos are accepted till July 20th 2012 11:59 PM, mail to .
The mail is to consist of:
- your Shelf nickname
- your photo (attached to the mail)
Rules and restrictions
- The photo must be in line with contest subject.
- One figure or doll (or more) that exists in our database must be seen on the picture. If the figure’s not present in our database, send me a private message, I’m quite certain it will be added and your picture will be accepted.
- Almost any figure type is allowed: complete, action, nendoroid, trading, garage kits (pre-painted or not) and BJD that are included in our database. The ones not allowed are bootleg and BJD that are not present in our database (please show your Korean BJD elsewhere).
- The participant can only send one photo.
- The format and quality of the picture is up to you. Please remember images of bad quality will not be accepted.
- You are allowed to alter the image by the use of a graphic editor.
- The photo does not have to be taken for the contest specifically – you can submit an old one even if it did take part in any other photo contest. It’s really good if the photo’s a new one (or seen by none) though.
- The photo has to be taken by you.
- Watermarks are not allowed.
You are sent an email in 24 hours after your image is accepted. If the email is missing please send me a private message, it probably got lost.
If your photo is not accepted you’ll also get an update on that and will be able to submit a new one.
The winner is selected in two stages.
Stage one. On July 21st a vote post will be created. The vote will last a week, till July 28th. The displayed photos’ authors will be held secret. Top five submissions get to the second stage.
Stage two. Fast Anime store selects the winner. The winner gets the figure.
We’re waiting for your photos!