16 Mar 2012
Hi everyone! :)
We've got the long awaited update right here!
We’re introducing the automatic award handout system! They’re listed in “Hall of Fame”. Have a look, most of you should’ve received some :) Actually the present award list is just a start and it’ll most certainly be expanded. Awards are handed out once in a while: daily or weekly. “Hall of Fame” is also to list your manually awarded prizes (we took them down temporarily – don’t worry, we’ll get them back in a week).
Anime version control was also added. Even in case the information is edited by a moderator the preceding anime title state will be stored and can be viewed via special interface. We plan to implement this system to work with figures and characters. We’ll see how it goes with anime.
There’s also a lot of changes and fixes, here’s some:
- A link to the added character is displayed after adding.
- You get the moderation approval message even if you get 0 SP.
- You also get the message in case your add/edit of a character/figure/anime was refused.
- Moderators have a field available that helps send a message to the user (i.e. attach the link to the original item if user’s requesting to add a dupe).
- There’s now a link to a character/figure/anime in moderation notifications which you receive via e-mail.
- You can search figures by sculptor name.
- Figure search has been improved, for example “Miku World” search results will also list “Mike Hatsune World is Mine”.
- New figure list display type (big images).
- Figure list sort on “My Shelf” page is saved. For example if you click a figure and then click the “Back” browser button the sort order won’t be reset.
There’s really a lot of engine fixes. For instance the CMS modular system has been fully revised. That’ll be of a great help to the future update releases.
The tag module has been developed, at the time it’s used only in award grouping. There’s more where that came from. The dupe anime title cleanup system has been created (yeah, I used to delete ‘em manually).
And as always I’d like to ask our users to send me reports on the found bugs without delay.
Thank you for your attention! :)