MyAnimeShelf brand-new look
08 May 2010
Huh, this one turned out to be pretty big, yeah? It took us quite a long time to handle everything. Have you noticed some changes already? ^_^
Don’t really know what to start from. I’ve probably forgotten part of it anyways T__T
Ok, here we go:
- We’ve got a
Well, not totally new, but lots of things such as fonts, color scheme, comments design, etc. got affected.
Hope, you’ll like it more than the old Shelf :D
- Two gorgeous arts were drawn for MyAnimeShelf by a talented Russian artist called Mistrie.
You can see them both on the background of the site. I’m sorry, but the
full-sizepictures are only visible to the owners of wide-screenmonitors.
So, how do you like Michelle’s new style? Looks like she decided to go a little bit vintage ~^_^~
And who is this mysterious girl on the other side?..
- Talking about Michelle, she got her own page, where you can enjoy her story written by pluvia33 and a couple of illustrations drawn by different users. By the way, if you like drawing, you can contribute as well!
Huge thanks go to pluvia33 and pineappleskewer!
- User control panel was added. So far it includes private messages and last comments option.
Huh, should I explain any further? Well… Yeah, this means now we’re able to write PMs! Send me something! ~^_^~
The second feature gathers the latest comments you’ve received on a special page. The mechanics it uses is quite complicated. I would be happy to hear your impressions on it :)
- Chat option was added for those of us who has nothing to do at work ^_^"
You can activate the chat window by clicking the corresponding button on your CP panel. You can deactivate it by clicking the same button again. By the way, it’s perfectly fine to browse the site while chatting on the same window — you won’t lose any of it!
How about making a small test? Let’s all open the chat window and say a couple of words to each other :)
- External links were added to figure’s pages. If you stumble upon a great
photo-reviewof a particular figurine, don’t forget to share a link with us using this new externals links feature. Proceed to any figurine’s page to see how it works.
- New photo viewer mode was added. Now you can choose between the line mode (the old one) and the sausage mode (forgive the name, nothing better came into my head). Proceed to any figurine
photo-sessionto see how it works.
And that’s all for the most of it. Lots of other small fixes have been made, most of which are somehow connected to Internet Explorer browser.
Hope, you enjoyed Shelf’s new look and features. Thank you!