25 Jan 2011
The first figures photo contest on MyAnimeShelf has started!
The theme is… ♥ Saint Valentine’s Day ♥ !!!
The day associated with romantic love… and the winner will get a lovely figurine of Kureha by Max Factory! Awww! ♥♥♥
In order to participate you should be a registered MyAnimeShelf user.
Don’t have a registration yet? Register right now, it’s
Deadline for submissions is February 13th 2011.
- your nickname on MyAnimeShelf
- the photo you would like to submit
Make sure you are staying within the rules:
- Only romantic photos. Your photo should be connected to the theme (looooove!).
- Must be a photo of a figure based on anime, manga, Japanese video game or tokusatsu. Completed model, action figure, nendoroid, gashapon or a combination of all of them. No bootlegs or GK. Mass production dolls based on anime characters can be entered, but no BJDs.
- One photo for a person.
- You are allowed to use any media to take your photos, but some of the entries may not pass due to bad quality.
- Photoshopping allowed.
- Old photos are acceptable.
- Must be your own work.
- No photos with watermaks.
You will receive a notification within the 24 hours explaining whether your photo was accepted or not and why.
From Saint Valentine’s Day (February 14th), there will be a week of voting for the most romantic pic. Top vote gets the prize!
All applicants will get 20 SP.
Good luck to everyone!