|Original (other):||Kamen Rider Dragon Knight|
|Release date:||May, 2011|
|Sculptor:||Asai (APSY) Masaki|
|Series:||figma Kamen Rider Dragon Knight|
|Manufacturer price:||3000 ¥|
Together, we'll be stronger... Kamen Rider Spear is here to fight alongside his brother!
From the American produced "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight" comes a figma of the Kamen Rider that Albert transforms into - Kamen Rider Spear.
* Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
* A flexible plastic is used for various parts on the body of the figma, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability! It's easier than ever before to pose those Kamen Rider action scenes!
* Kamen Rider Spear comes with the Gazelle Visor on his right knee, as well as the giant twin drill weapon he summons with his Spin Vent. Display him with his brother Axe for even more fun!
* A total of ten hand parts are included, which includes hand parts to hold cards.
* A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Figma Araragi takes the spotlight
So last month I received by far one of the biggest hauls from the mail... Just part of my big haul. Despite most of my haul is made of riders, I want to mainly focus on Figma Araragi (As of late my favorite figma so far) unless figma Makise Kurisu or figma Roger Smith(HELL YEAH) pr...
By Viridia | Figures & Dolls | 28 Jun 2011