- Equipped with the two main weapons, the Gerbera Straight and the Tiger Pierce.
- It can hold the in sheath its hands. The blade parts are metallic color coated.
- The sheath can be attached to the side of the hip joint. By switching top and bottom, you can choose which sword to equip.
- The Tactical Arms IIL has been produced, customized for the Red Frame. Comes with a custom action base.
- Transforms into Flight mode and Arrow mode. Beam has been reproduced using clear parts.
- Able to equip Tactical Arms IIL (sword mode) on the back.
Once assembled, this MG will be able to stand in a variety of poses wielding its weapons. Its backpack can easily take on a several forms with some simple changes. As 'Tactical ArmsIIL' it can change between Flight Form, Delta Form, and V form. Its Sword Form changes to Work Form, whereas Arrow Form takes the shape of a giant bow. The Beam Torch can be held in the mech's hand or attached to the Arrow Form. The MG Astray also comes with its two signature katana; Gerbera Straight forged by Kiku Ichimonji and Tiger Pierce by Kotetsu. The two katana even feature signatures carved into the handles!! Two 1/100 scale figures of Lowe Guele, one sitting and one standing, are also included plus dry transfer decals and stickers for markings.
31.0 x 39.0 x 9.2 cm / 910g
Box, Runners & Instruction photos were taken from dalong.net