After long weeks of dust and sandpaper I'm back with an update.
learned a few things about the sculpting material I used.
- don't use water on it! (holes so many holes -.-)
- don't even think that your 400 grain sandpaper will do the trick, this stuff clogs fine sandpaper like nothing in seconds. -.-
- do the step outside next time, had to clean up the hole apartment. everywhere I did go I left white dusty footprints! (and my cat did so too) -.-
- learn to not breath, even with mask on this stuff gets to you somehow.
long story short; it was pretty messy. XD
Now lets pick up where we left this project. After roughly shaping I did some rough sanding and then I used spray Putty (you can find this stuff where you can get car repair stuff). Then I did fill the holes, dents and scratches with liquid green stuff and the bigger ones with the crafting material I used.
And this is the result of hours of sanding and dust.
lets see what the next layer of primer will bring. XD
I did the last touches on her leg parts, some dents filled and I gave her a panty, not pretty but at least she wears underwear now. :)
Now I can start the hair. I was lucky and did find some fitting fringes in my leftover boxes. :) Rest is Milliput.